AIMS Portal Indian Railway In this article, you will get full information, latest updates about AIMS Portal Indian Railway. If you want to know about it please read the full article.
In This Blog, You will know about AIMS Portal Indian Railway 2021, short information on AIMS Portal Indian Railway, Online Registration Process and Full details about it. you will get brief information about AIMS Portal Indian Railway – Login & Registration through this article.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway
AIMS Portal Indian Railways has launched an online portal to provide e-services to their employees and officers. In this portal, Railway employees can view their monthly salary/payslip details, income tax information, provident fund details etc.
The Government of India has introduced a unique portal called AIMS Portal (Accounting Information and Management System).
AIMS stands for Accounting Information Management System and this online system is created by Indian Railways for its employees. It has been launched by the Railway Department for its employees.
All Railway employees who want to get salary slips and log in through Aims Portal then read all guidelines issued by Indian Railways. in this article you will get brief information about Aims Portal Indian Railway 2022.
Short Information AIMS Portal
|Name Of Portal||AIMS Portal|
|scheme benefits||Employee login, registration and payslip download|
Documents Required and Eligibility Criteria for AIMS Portal Indian Railway
Following are the documents required and eligibility criteria for the AIMS portal:
- The applicant must be an Indian Railway employee.
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
AIMS Portal Online Registration
You need to follow the simple steps given below to register yourself under the AIMS portal.
- Firstly To register themselves on the AIMS portal, the railway employees have to first visit the official website.
- You can click on the official website launched by the Railway Authority.
- On the official website of Railway Officials (AIMS Portal), you have to click on the Employee Self Service option.
- A new page will open in front of you. Here you will be asked to enter ID and password information.
- After entering the email ID and password, a confirmation email will be sent to your email ID to authenticate it.
- By opening this confirmation email, you have to verify yourself by clicking on the given link.
- Now in case of being a new user, you need to click on the New User Registration link.
- A new page will open in front of you, you have to enter the following details.
Date of birth
- Now after registering yourself on the website through all the above steps, you can log in with the help of a login id and password.
AIMS Portal Login Process
These are the steps for AIMS Portal Login Process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Railway Employees Self Service.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Login button. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- After filling the User ID and Password in the space provided here, click on the Submit button.
- In this way, you can easily log in to the AIMS portal of Indian Railways.
View Railway Payslip Salary
Following is the process to see Railway Payslip Salary
- Firstly visit the official website of AIMS Portal https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/
- On the homepage Click on the Employee Self Service link.
- Now, log in through your ID Password.
- After logging in with your credentials in the next step, you have to click on the option named Payslip.
- Now you can track your payslip.
I hope you have liked this information about AIMS Portal Indian Railway – Login & Registration given by us, apart from this, visit the official website for more information.
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan – Important Information
- PMKMY: Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Full Details
- What is the Full Form Of CTET
- NCS – National Careers Service Registration & Login
- Vaad UP NIC IN – Full details of case status, hearing date
- What is the Full Form Of BPSC
- NSP Login 2021 – National Scholarship Portal Registration & Online Status
- UTI PSA Login – Pan Card Download & Pan Card Status
- What is the Full Form Of NTPC
- UP Berojgar Bhatta 2021 Online Important Updates
- PMGKY: PM Garib Kalyan Yojana – Important Updates
- What is the Full Form Of RRCB
- UP Scholarship Status 2021 – Online Registration & UP Scholarship
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
- What is the Full Form Of CLAT
- What is the Full Form Of SSC
- UP Bhulekh: Khasra, Khatoni, Online Verification 2021