UP Berojgar Bhatta 2021 Online: In this article, you will get full information, latest updates about UP Berojgar Bhatta. If you want to know about it please read the full article.
In This Blog, You will know about UP Berojgar Bhatta 2021 Online, UP Berojgar Bhatta, UP Berojgari Bhatta Registration, UP Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility and how to apply for scholarships.
UP Berojgar Bhatta
Berojgari Bhatta Yojna is a ray of hope for the unemployed youth, under this, candidates can prove their unemployment and get financial assistance from the government to 1000 – 1500 rupees.
Only youth can take advantage Under Berojgari Bhatta Yojna. In this scheme, the age of a youth who can take advantage of this application should be from 21 to 35 years.
Berojgari Bhatta Online All Candidates Who Are Interested to Apply Berojgari Bhatta Online They can Download Their State Official Notification and Read All Eligibility Criteria and Application Process Carefully.
The amount of allowance will be for a fixed time, after getting employment, the unemployment allowance of the youth will be stopped. In the case of employment, the information has to be given to the concerned department.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
For UP Berojgari Bhatta Registration you have to follow the following steps:
- Firstly visit the UP Berojgar Bhatta Official Website – https://sewayojan.up.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the link to the Registration button given in the menu bar.
- The registration form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the required details (select all the details like your category, name, email id, password, user id and other information) and upload the document.
- Click on the submit button for Berojgar Bhatta Online Registration.
- After successful registration fills in your basic details and your education details step by step.
- Upload your photo and signature Correctly.
- Click on submit button.
Berojgari Bhatta Short Description
|Name Of Scheme||UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Berojari Bhatta Application Status||SARKARI EXAM|
|Benefits of the scheme||बेरोजगारी भत्ता|
|UP Berojgari Bhatta Portal Name||Integrated Employment Portal, UP|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||The unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh|
|Benefits of the scheme||1000-1500 every month to unemployed youth|
|Purpose of the scheme||Financial support to unemployed youth|
|UP Berojgar Bhatta Official Website||sewayojan.up.nic.in|
|UP Berojgaar Bhatta Apply Online||Click Here|
|Berojgaar Bhatta Notification||Click Here|
Important Documents For Berojgar Bhatta Online
While doing Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration, it is very important for the applicant to have the following documents:
- Age Certificatepassport size photo
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Identity card
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Residence certificate
Berojgar Bhatta Eligibility
To be eligible for UP Berojgar Bhatta, the applicant must have to Fulfill the following eligibility:
- Applicant age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- The applicant should be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should not be appointed to any post, i.e. he should not have any job.
- The annual income of the Applicants family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Applicant should be 12th pass.
UP Berojgar Bhatta Helpline Desk
Guru Gobind Singh Marg
Bans Mandi Chauraha, Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh, India
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0522-2638995, +91-7839454211
Working Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Working Days: Monday to Friday.
I hope you have liked this information about UP Berojgar Bhatta 2021 Online Important Updates given by us, apart from this, visit the official website for more information.