Full-Form Of CLAT: Welcome to this blog in this article you will know about CLAT, the eligibility for CLAT, the Exam pattern and other related things about it. if you want to know about the complete information of CLAT please read this blog.
CLAT Full Form
The Full Form of CLAT is the “Common Law Admission Test“. In Hindi CLAT is known as “सामान्य कानून प्रवेश परीक्षा”.
CLAT is a centralized national level entrance test for taking admissions in 22 National Law Universities (NLU) in India. it is an entrance test and it is the 7th toughest exam in India.
For taking admission in government and private law colleges will be using the score of CLAT. Most private and self-financed law Colleges in India also use the scores of CLAT for law admissions. In this Test, a Huge Numbers of Students will have participated.
Eligibility For CLAT
In this Test, only Indian and NRI students can appear. The test is taken by the candidates after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to an integrated undergraduate degree in Law (BA LL.B) and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws programs also offered by these law schools.
For Under-Graduate Courses, Candidates will be fulfilled Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates). There is no upper age restriction for the test 2021.
For Post-Graduate Courses LL. B/B. L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC and ST candidates). No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT 2021.
List Of National Law Universities
The list of National Law Universities in India are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law School and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
- Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Tamil Nadu National Law University, Trichy
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The duration Of the law entrance exam is of two hours. The CLAT question paper consists of 150 multiple-choice questions. There are five sections in the CLAT exam paper which are:
- English including Comprehension
- Current affairs including General Knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques (Mathematics)
All the questions will be paragraph based starting from CLAT 2020. One paragraph will be followed by 5-6 questions. The break up of marks is generally – English-30, Current Affairs including General Knowledge-37, Quantitative Techniques-15, Logical Reasoning-30 and Legal Reasoning-38.
CLAT at a glance
- The Full Form of SSC is the “Common Law Admission Test“.
- Test Will be taken on Paper and Pen-based.
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The examination fee for this test is Rs 4000.
Please Read This:
- UP Bhulekh: Khasra, Khatoni, Online Verification 2021
- NREGA Job Card List 2021 State Wise (MGNREGA 2021)
- What is the Full Form Of UPSC
- Corona COVID 19 Vaccination Registration Online 2021
- How To Apply Driving License Apply Online
- SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2021