COVID Vaccine Online Registration Indian Government has dispatched online Registration for Coronavirus Vaccination. assuming you need to take covid 19 vaccine registration Coronavirus Vaccine. in this article, the full article is portrayed in short language. All Indian residents who are qualified in this stage for Vaccination can enrol on the official website.
In the first phase, Those who are above 60 years of age can register for the covid vaccine registration in India. Please read the complete article before you registering online.
In this step, all eligible Indian citizens can register online. Please read the full article before registering online. Registrations have been started from 28th April 2021, but vaccination will be started from 1 May. The government has set up several vaccination centres in all the states, which will be started on May 1. You can register online with Aarogya Setu App and Umang App. For this registration, you will need your phone number which is in use.
Registration process for corona vaccine Registration
Following are the steps for applying for the corona vaccine registration :
- To register online, you need to provide your photo ID.
- Register using your mobile number.
- With one mobile phone number, one can register up to 4 people, however, each person will need their own photo ID.
- If the Aadhaar card is used as an identity document, consent will be obtained and recorded.
- You can Schedule your covid 19 vaccine registration appointment after May 1.
- You can register for the covid 19 vaccines registration through Aarogya Setu App, you need to open the app and click on the Cowin tab.
- Select Vaccine Registration and then enter a phone number, which will be followed by an OTP.
- Click on Verify Button and you will be redirected to another page where you will register.
- Follow the same steps as mentioned above to register.
- take the appointment slip and photo ID to the vaccination centre and get the vaccine done as soon as possible.
Required documents for vaccine registration
Any of the below-mentioned IDs can be used along with a photo at the time of registration –
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Health insurance smart cards
- MGNREGA Job Card
- Official Identity Cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- Pan Card
- Passbook issued by Bank/Post Office
- Pension document
- Service Identity Cards issued by Central / State Government / Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID
Go For Registration
Watch Full Notification