NSP Login 2021 – National Scholarship Portal Registration & Online Status: In this article, you will get full information about NSP Login – NSP Registration and Online Status. If you want to know about it please read the full article.
In This Blog, You will know about NSP Login, National Scholarship Portal Registration, NSP Application Status, NSP Help portal, National Scholarship Portal helpline no etc.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a digital scholarship platform, which provides multiple scholarships offered by the Central Government, State Governments and various government agencies like UGC (University Grants Commission).
NSP 202 is a portal launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
The Portal provides various scholarships to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority students. All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Through this article we will provide brief information about National Scholarship Portal 2021, it will include benefits, eligibility criteria, article highlights, application status, application process and many more.
NSP Portal Short Description
|Name Of Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Under Ministry||Ministry Of Electronics And IT|
|Beneficiary||Pre metric & Post metric Students|
|Check Your Eligibility||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|NSP Official website||Click Here|
National Scholarship Portal Registration Online
If you want to do National Scholarship Portal Online Registration, then you will have to follow the following steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- On the home page of the website you have to click on NSP New Registration
- Read the on-screen instructions, tick the checkbox and click on the Continue option
- Enter the followings details asked on the site like name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email id, bank details etc.
- In The captcha box enter the captcha code and click on the Register option.
- After that log in through your NSP Student Registration ID.
- Click on the Registration Form button
- NSP Registration Form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the asked details like email id etc.
- Click on Save and Continue.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on Final Submit to submit the application.
Documents Required for NSP Online Registration
- Verification form provided by the educational institution.
- Photo Of Students.
- Self-attested community certificate from an applicant who is 18 years old / community certificate attested by another parent/guardian.
- Income certificate issued by the Government
- Fee receipt of current course year
- For scholarship under MCM based scheme, students have to upload a self-attested mark sheet indicating 50% marks and above in the final qualifying examination at Higher Secondary/Graduation level.
- Residential / Domicile certificate
- Student’s Bank Account Number with IFSC Code of Bank Branch
- Bonafide certificate of a student from the school/institute
- The Aadhar card number of the student or bonafide student certificate from the school/institution, and Aadhar enrollment ID (if applied for Aadhaar) and scanned copies of the bank passbook.
Check Eligibility For Scholarship Application on NSP
- Firstly, visit the official website of NSP Portal.
- you have to click on the Service section button On the homepage of the website.
- A drop-down menu option will open in front of your desktop, here you have to click on the Scheme Eligibility option.
- In this section, you have to enter the details like Domicile State/UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste/Community Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, etc.
- Fill in the captcha code as given in the picture and click on the NSP Check Eligibility button.
Types Of Scholarship on NSP
The National Scholarship Portal offers almost all types of scholarships for students studying in class 1 to PhD level. The following scholarships under NSP are
- Central schemes
- UGC Schemes
- AICTE Schemes
- State plans
Check NSP Application Status
The following steps have to be followed to check NSP Application Status:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- The home page will open.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login link and choose your year.
- Now you have to enter your Application ID and Password.
- After that, you have to click for NSP Application Status Check.
- NSP Application Status will be on your screen.
Track NSP Payment Status Online
To track NSP Payment Status, please visit the official website of NSP.
- Click on the TRACK NSP PAYMENT option on the home page.
- Now enter the asked details.
- Click on the search option and information will be displayed.
Search District Wise Nodal Officer
- Go to NSP Portal
- From the home page of the website, you have to click on Service.
- Click on the “Search Nodal Officer Detail” option
- Select Ministry, State, District and Scheme
- Enter captcha code
- Click on the Submit option and the information will appear on the screen
NSP Helpline Number
For resolving technical issues, candidates can contact the help desk through the number and email given below.
Number: 0120 – 6619540
Email: [email protected]
I hope you have liked this information about NSP Login 2021 – National Scholarship Portal Registration & Online Status given by us, apart from this, visit the official website for more information.
- What is the Full Form Of CLAT
- What is the Full Form Of SSC
- UP Bhulekh: Khasra, Khatoni, Online Verification 2021
- NREGA Job Card List 2021 State Wise (MGNREGA 2021)
- What is the Full Form Of UPSC
- Corona COVID 19 Vaccination Registration Online 2021
- How To Apply Driving License Apply Online