UP Scholarship Status 2021: In this article, you will get full information, latest updates about UP Scholarship Status. If you want to know about it please read the full article.
In This Blog, You will know about UP Scholarship Status, UP Scholarship Registration, UP Scholarship Eligibility, UP Scholarship 2021 Online registration and how to apply for scholarships.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh provides various types of scholarships for the meritorious students of General, OBC, SC, ST categories and other minority communities (Muslims, Jain, Sikh etc). These scholarships are awarded at various levels of education to provide financial support for the further studies of the candidates.
It provides motivation and financial assistance to the students of the state. UP Scholarship is the biggest scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme is open to all categories of students. Every year lakhs of students get an online UP scholarship for their education.
For this, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh has also started a separate portal ‘Saksham‘ for a scholarship. Through this article, we will provide all the details related to the application process, eligibility and its benefits for UP Scholarship 2021.
UP Scholarship 2021 Qualification
|Documents required for online registration
UP Scholarship 2021 Online Registration
If you also want to do UP Scholarship Online Registration this year, then you must have a look at the important dates given below in the box.
|Social Welfare Description
and other Courses
|Online application start date
|Last date for the online application
|Last date to complete the application
|Last date for submission of a copy of the application in the institution
How To Apply UP Scholarship 2021
Following are the steps to do UP Scholarship 2021 online:
- Those Candidates who are Fresh Candidate have taken admission this year or who have not filled the scholarship form last year can register themselves for UP Scholarship 2021.
- Candidates who are Old Candidates who have filled the scholarship form last year register themselves as Renewal Candidates.
- Please collect all the documents before applying for UP Scholarship 2021 online.
- Further, if you do not have the non-annual refundable amount, please contact the enrolled college.
- Complete the form within 3 days after the completion of the application process.
- All the candidates are advised to read the complete instructions for more details.
- Aadhar card is mandatory for scholarship application. In such a situation, all the candidates should make sure to have an Aadhar card with them.
UP Scholarship Status Through PFMS Website
UP Scholarship Status Through PFMS Website: Students can now check bank payment status through the PFMS government site. Following steps have to be followed to know the payment record on the PFMS site.
- Open PFMS site https://pfms.nic.in
- Click on the option given there to know the payment status.
- Now the candidate has to enter the bank account details.
- You have to enter your bank name, account number and captcha code.
- Now click on the Search button, if the details given by you are correct then it will show the data.
- If the data is not correct, If your entered data is not correct then it will show No Record Found.
I hope you have liked this information about UP scholarship status 2021 given by us, apart from this, visit the official website for more information.