NCS – National Careers Service: In this article, you will get full information, latest updates about National Careers Service. If you want to know about it please read the full article.
In This Blog, You will know about National Careers Service Registration & Login, NCS – National Careers Service, short information NCS, National Career Service Login, National Career Service Registration Process Full details about this portal.
NCS – National Careers Service
National Career Services (NCS) Project was launched on 20 July 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This is launched because of the focus on imparting the right skills and creating jobs for the country young man.
It is a mission mode project that is initiated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India to establish quick and efficient career-related services by improving the existing nationwide set-up of Employment Exchanges across the country. Labor Ministry will provide free skill training to the registered job seekers on its National Career Service (NCS) portal.
All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Through this article, we will provide important information related to the benefits of the portal, eligibility criteria, main features of the portal, application status, application process, etc.
NCS Short Information
|Name Of The Portal
|National Career Service – NCS
|Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India
|The unemployed youth of the country
|Free skill training to job seekers
National Career Service Login
To login to National Career Service go to www.ncs.gov.in and click on the login option you can log in with your login password details.
Services available on National Career Service Portal
These are the following services available on the National Careers Service portal –
- Job applicant
- Local service provider
- Employment centre
- Training Institute
- Government department
- National Career Service UPSC
- Reports and documents
- National career service free job posting
- Placement organization
- National Career Service work from home
National Career Service Registration Process
If you want to register yourself on the National Career Service portal, then you can follow the following steps –
- First, you go to the official website of the National Career Service.
- On the homepage, “New User? Click on the Sign-Up option.
- Now you select your registration type which is as follows –
If you are a job seeker then select – Job Seeker
you are a company then select – Employer
If you provide local services – Local Services
you are a home user – Household User
If you are a training institute – Skill Provider
you are a counsellor then select – Counselor
If you are a Consultancy or Placement Organization – Placement Organization
- Register on the National Careers Service portal with your details and you will receive an OTP code on your mobile after completing the registration process.
- After submitting the OTP you will be registered on National Career Services.
Register on the National Careers Service portal with your details and you will receive an OTP code on your mobile after completing the registration process. After submitting the OTP you will be registered on National Career Services.
I hope you have liked this information about NCS – National Careers Service Registration & Login Important Updates given by us, apart from this, visit the official website for more information.
- Vaad UP NIC IN – Full details of case status, hearing date
- What is the Full Form Of BPSC
- NSP Login 2021 – National Scholarship Portal Registration & Online Status
- UTI PSA Login – Pan Card Download & Pan Card Status
- What is the Full Form Of NTPC
- UP Berojgar Bhatta 2021 Online Important Updates
- PMGKY: PM Garib Kalyan Yojana – Important Updates
- What is the Full Form Of RRCB
- UP Scholarship Status 2021 – Online Registration & UP Scholarship