Name of Post: NTA NCHM JEE Admit Card 2022
Date Of Post: 14 June 2022
Post Published By: Sarkari Exam
Short Description: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the online Admit Card for the recruitment of the National Council of Hotel Management NCHM JEE Admission 2022. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Recruitment Can Apply Online Through the Link Given Below and Read the Proper Notification, Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limits, Vacancy Details, Sarkari Job, Sarkari Naukri and How To Apply For This Recruitment Before Applying.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Council of Hotel Management NCHM JEE Admission 2022
- Online Registration Start On : 04 February 2022
- Registration Last Date : 03 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 03 May 2022
- Correction Date : 05-06 May 2022
- Date Of Examination : 18 June 2022
- Admit Card Released : 14 June 2022
- Result Available : Updated Soon
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- EWS Candidates : Rs. 700/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- Pay the Examination Recruitment fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking or E-Challan Mode.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2022
- Max. Age (General, OBC) : 25 Yrs.
- Max. Age (SC, ST) : 28 Yrs.
- Read the Full Notification for extra Age Relaxation.
- Uttar Pradesh: Noida, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kanpur and Prayagraj.
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun.
- Rajasthan: Jodhpur and Jaipur.
- Madhya Pradesh: Gwalior, Jabalpur and Bhopal.
- Haryana : Gurugram and Faridabad.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR.
- Bihar: Patna and Muzaffarnagar.
- And Other Various Exam Center in India.
- Candidates Should Have Passed/ Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with English as a Compulsory Subject.
- B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Applying Online for NTA NCHM JEE Admisison
Online Form 2022
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
Download Admit Card
Check Exam City Intimation
Download Exam Date Notice
Apply Online (Registration)