Name of Post: UP Polytechnic JEECUP Admission Online Form 2022
Date Of Post: 15 February 2022
Post Published By: Sarkari Exam
Short Description: UP Joint Entrance Examination, JEECUP has released the online application form for the Polytechnic Diploma Exam for Government and Private College Admission 2022. Those Candidates Are Interested in this Examination Can Apply Online Through the Link Given Below and Read the Proper Notification, Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limits, Vacancy Details, Sarkari Job, Sarkari Naukri and How To Apply For This Recruitment Before Applying.
UP Joint Entrance Examination JEECUP 2022
Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2022
- Online Registration Start On : 15 February 2022
- Registration Last Date : March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : March 2022
- Date Of Examination : 06-10 June 2022
- Admit Card Released : Updated Soon
- Result Available : Updated Soon
- General/ OBC : Rs. 300 /-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 200 /-
- Pay the Examination Recruitment fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking or E-Challan Mode.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021
- Minimum Age: 15 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 24 Yrs.
- Read the Full Notification for extra Age Relaxation.
Course Name & Eligibility Details
How To Apply UP Polytechnic Admission 2022
|FOLLOWING STEPS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION :- Those Candidates Who are Interested in the Online Recruitment For UP Polytechnic Admission 2022 can submit their application through the official website. Please follow the given below instructions to submit JEECUP UP Polytechnic Form 2022 Online Form:-|
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory in JEECUP Admission 2022.
- Upload Colour Passport Size Photo with Candidate Name and Photo Taken Date (Photo no be Older than 3 Months)
- Upload Left-Hand thumb Impression.
- Candidates Signature in Running Hand (Capital Letter Signature not Accepted)
- No Need to Send Any Confirmation Page to JEECUP 2022.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online for UP Polytechnic Online Form 2022
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
Apply Online (Group A, B to K, E1/E2)
Apply Online (Group L)