Name of Post: UPSC Combined Medical Service Online Form 2022
Date Of Post: 06 April 2022
Post Published By: Sarkari Exam
Short Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the online application form for the recruitment of (687 posts) For Combined Medical Service CMS Posts. Those Candidates Interested in this Recruitment Can Apply Online Through the Link Given Below and Read the Proper Notification, Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limits, Vacancy Details, Sarkari Job, Sarkari Naukri and How To Apply For This Recruitment Before Applying.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Service Exam Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start On : 06 April 2022
- Registration Last Date : 26 April 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 26 April 2022
- Date Of Examination : 17 July 2022
- Admit Card Released : July 2022
- Result Available : Updated Soon
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Examination Recruitment fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking or E-Challan Mode.
Age Limit as on 01-08-2022
- Minimum Age: NA.
- Maximum Age: 32 Yrs.
- Read the Full Notification for extra Age Relaxation.
Total Vacancy: 9760 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Asst. Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||314|
|General Duty Medical Officer in NDMS/ EDMC/ SDMC||5|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||70|
- Candidates Have Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India.
- Kindly, Read the Proper Notification for More Details.
Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online for UPSC Combined Medical Service Online Form 2022
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form