Name of Post: IOCL Marketing Division Apprentice Online Form 2022
Post Date: 13 December 2022 | 9:01 PM
Short Information: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) has Recently Invited for IOCL Marketing Division Trade / Technical / Graduate Apprentices Recruitment 2022. Anyone Who Is Interested In This Recruitment Can Apply Online Using The Link Below. Also, Make Sure You Read The Proper Notification Before You Apply For This Recruitment.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
IOCL Marketing Division Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Online Application Start : 14 December 2022
- Registration Last Date : 03 January 2023 upto 05 PM Only
- Fee Payment Last Date : 03 January 2023
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- Pay the Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
Age Limit as on 31/12/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 24 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for extra Age Relaxation.
- For Technician Apprentice: Three years Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST).
- For Graduate Apprentice: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in relevant trade with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST).
- For Trade Apprentice: Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
- Read The Complete Notification For More Details.
Total Vacancy : 1760 Post
Apply Online for Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices 2022.
How to Apply
- IOCL Technical / Trade / Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates may Apply Online from 14/12/2022 to 03/01/2023.
- To get more details, see the notification IOCL Marketing Division Apprentices Vacancy 2022.
- Please enter your basic information and upload your photo, signature, ID, and any supporting documents.
- Verify all of your details. View the Form Before Submitting It.
- Fill out the form and pay the application fee. If charges are imposed.
- Take a Printout of the Final Form to Submit for Further Processing.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
Join Telegram Channel