E District Delhi In this article, you will get full information, latest updates about e district Delhi, E District Portal 2021. If you want to know about it please read the full article.
In This Blog, You will know about E District Registration Online, E District login, short description and application status.
E District Delhi
If you are a resident of Delhi, then it is very important for you to know about the E-District Delhi, because if you live in the Union Territory of Delhi, then you will get a lot of certificates and certificates for many of your important works. Government documents are required, in which case, all the work is done through Delhi District Portal.
Today, through this article, you will get detailed information about all the important services available on the E District Delhi portal, as well as tell you the login process, which is very important for you, so read this article carefully.
Short Description E District Delhi
|Name of Portal||E District Delhi Portal|
|Services Available on Portal||Income, caste, residence certificate services, ration card services, electricity-related services etc.|
Important services available through Delhi e-district Portal
- The residence certificate, caste certificate, income certificate of a person living in Delhi are made through this portal.
- Application for a birth certificate and a death certificate is also done through this portal.
- Many important schemes are launched by the Delhi government, whose registration is done through Delhi’s district Delhi.
- Government schemes like a disability pension scheme, old-age pension scheme, ration card, electricity-related scheme etc.
- Scholarship benefits have been done at the state level.
- Benefits provided by the Delhi Government- Amount for funeral, marriage assistance benefits, financial assistance to ex-servicemen, benefits of many other schemes are available through this site.
Registration on Delhi e-district Portal
- To register for this, first, you have to go to Google and search E District Delhi.
- After that you have to click on the official website, you have to click on New User for registration.
- After that you will go to ask for two ID proofs, if you want to do new registration, then you must have two ID proofs, first Aadhar card and second Voter ID card.
- If you have both these proofs, then click on new user, after clicking you will be asked for the Aadhar card number, after entering the Aadhar card number, a captcha will be given at the bottom, fill it and submit it correctly.
- You will have to enter your name, mobile number, email id, as well as in this you will be asked for your address, pin code etc. You will get your username.
- Password will be sent to your mobile number by E-District Delhi, through which you can log in to the portal.
E-district Delhi Login
- To login to Delhi E District, go to the official website of Delhi E District.
- On the home page, there is an option to log in, click on it and log in by entering your ID password.
Check Application Status and Download certificate
- If you want to check the Application Status, then you go to the official website and click on the Track Your Application option.
- After that, a page will open, in which there will be an option of Select Department, in which you have to choose the option according to your application.
- If you want to download the Income Certificate, then you have to select the Department of Revenue, after that, you have to enter the application number below and click on the Search button. After that, you will see the status of your application.
I hope you have liked this information about E District Delhi – Registration, Login and Status Important Updates given by us, apart from this, visit the official website for more information.
- PM Swamitva Yojana – Online Registration, Login
- Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan – Important Information
- PMKMY: Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Full Details
- What is the Full Form Of CTET
- NCS – National Careers Service Registration & Login
- Vaad UP NIC IN – Full details of case status, hearing date
- What is the Full Form Of BPSC
- NSP Login 2021 – National Scholarship Portal Registration & Online Status
- UTI PSA Login – Pan Card Download & Pan Card Status
- What is the Full Form Of NTPC
- UP Berojgar Bhatta 2021 Online Important Updates